Tips on de-spotting, de-staining and storing your dishes:
- Spots – Remove hard-water spots with warm, undiluted white vinegar. Microwave two cups for two minutes, then submerge glasses for three minutes; rinse, then dry with a lint-free towel.
- Stains – Mix baking soda with a little water to create a paste to remove stains such as coffee spills. It also erases forks’ or knives’ metal marks from plates and banishes undesirable orders.
- Storing – Stash the dish-ware right-side up. By placing it upside down, it puts pressure on delicate rims and traps any odor-causing moisture inside. If you want a dust-free storing of the dish-ware, invest in a storage bag and add a foam divider for extra cushioning.
Tips on displaying your cozy gifts dishware:
- Sort the dishes and collect the special ones as there’s probably no way you could display every single piece. Pick and choose the best and the most beautiful ones
- Keep fragile pieces out of reach so that they won’t be broken by everyday activities especially when children are around. The glass-fronted display cabinet is highly recommended
- Choose the right rack or plate hook that looks good when paired with the dish and hang or display them in a pleasing arrangement
- Small plates and bowl are an eye catcher and it is also a great catcher for jewelry and rings
- Place these cozy gifts in your dresser or bathroom counter, so your jewelry pieces don’t get lost
- If you have tiny plants such as succulents, you can add your plates as decorative saucers under these lovely plants or vase and display them on a side table