For more than two thousand years, Amethyst is one of the most profound, beautiful, popular crystals in the world. In ancient Greece, it was used to prevent intoxication whereas medieval European soldiers wore amulets with it as protection in battle. The soldiers believed that amethyst possessed the ability to heal people and keep them cool-headed.
Today, we still use amethyst for its healing powers and even more. It helps with physical ailments, emotional issues, and in energy healing and chakra balancing. Also, lets not forget how important the use of amethyst in feng shui. In order to properly get the most out of your amethyst, one must know how to cleanse amethyst.
There are many different ways to charge your amethyst. Keep reading this article to find out how to cleanse amethyst. We will also provide you with helpful tips on how to charge amethyst and how to activate crystals.
Share it with your friends
Why Cleanse Amethyst And Other Crystals?
When Will I Know That My Crystals Need To Be Cleansed?
How to Cleanse Amethyst?
Amethyst Luna Rose , provides the best advice on just how to cleanse amethyst. Whether it may be from using the earth, to sage smoke, to water and energy your crystals will be cleansed in no time. Here are two most effective ways to cleanse the crystals from Amethyst Luna Rose
- The best way to cleanse your crystals and stones of their negative energy is to return them to the Earth.
- Place your amethyst into a cloth bag to ensure they do not get dirty.
- You can either bury the bag in your yard, or even a potted plant.
- Leave them for at least 24 hours.
- Do not worry if they do get a little bit dirty. You can easily brush and rinse them off and they will be ready for charging with your intentions.
- You can also cleanse your Amethyst through lighting a bundle of sage and passing your crystals and stones through the smoke.
- Think about all of the negative energy being whisked away with the smoke.
- Feel free to use this method after burying for extra cleansing.
- Another option is soaking your crystals in both sea salt and water (sea water, rain water, or just tap water) in a bowl for a week.
- It is important to think happy thoughts while you cleanse to give your crystals the right positive energy.
- Lastly, when using energy to cleanse, focus on white light emanating from your Soul Star Chakra. Let it pour through your body, down your arm and through the crystal/stone.
- Always picturing the positive energy embodying the crystal/stone will return it back to its ideal frequency.”
5 Easy Ways to Cleanse Crystals
1. Sea saltThis is a great way to rid your crystals of negative energies! Much like cleansing your Amethyst (mentioned above), leave your crystals in a sea salt/water mixture overnight.
2. Good, ol’ fashion waterHold the stone under running water and ask the Universe to remove all negativity from this crystal.
3. Cleanse with other crystalsThe easiest of this list is to add the crystal you are trying to activate to a bag where you store your crystals.
4. SmudgingWith sage, ask for protection or dedicating love to your crystals.
5. Crystal cleanserSome crystals tend to be more fragile than others and crystal cleansers work better with brittle crystals and stones(mostly due to the fact that the crystals aren’t being submerged in water)
How To Charge Amethyst?
How to Activate Crystals?
Activating your crystals differs immensely from charging your crystals. As previously mentioned, the feel you get from a crystal as it radiates is known as its charge. Karal Studio calls activation, “the expansion of the crystals overall capacity and energy spectrum range. It’s like a turbocharger added to an engine, an ‘active’ crystal is functioning at expanded levels of performance.” Gradually exposing a crystal to very drastic temperatures (under controlled condition) helps to activate crystals.
Visit Crystal Shop to Find Your Amethyst Today!
Visit Crystal Shop to check out our collection of Amethyst along with the many other powerful crystals we have to offer!
29 Norman Avenue, Brooklyn, NEW YORK
All rights reserved Crystal Shop © 2015
About Crystal Shop:
Crystals make a long way from sacred earth to your house – On behalf of Crystal Shop we do our best to make their journey as ethical as possible. Our Mission:
Ethically Mined Crystals
Sustainable & Eco Friendly
Child Labor & Cruelty Free