Getting to Know Chakras
There are seven noteworthy chakras along the spine, beginning at the base of the spine and going up to the crown of the head. Simply consider it a whirling of vitality where cognizance and matter meet. It’s undetectable energy that is your dynamic life strength.
Chakra Colors and Meanings
When you discover which chakras you need to focus on, it’s a great opportunity to pick the best chakra stones that will adjust, recuperate, and clear that chakra.
The Root Chakra (RED)
- The root chakra is related to the sentiment of being grounded, and it speaks to your interests or passion
- It’s situated at the base of the spine and is related with the shading red
- When the root chakra is underactive, it demonstrates that you are feeling worn out, frail, or unmotivated
- You can likewise be feeling torment on your legs or your lower back. You are likewise doubtlessly experiencing safe framework issue
- Regularly you end up going into survival mode
Red Jasper stone is used for grounding, stability and emotional balance. Smoky Quartz stone is used to overcome your fears and let go of the past. Hermatite regulates blood flow in the body. It is widely used to cure and relieve headaches and anemia.
The Sacral Chakra (ORANGE)
- The sacral chakra is the chakra that speaks to your imagination and capacity to acknowledge others. It very well is discovered just beneath the stomach catch. Its chakra shading is orange
- When your sacral chakra is frail or low, you regularly feel confused. You are likewise exceptionally dependent on other individuals
- You are effectively irritated, and you regularly need inspiration. On a physical level, you additionally experience the ill effects of swelling or low hormone levels
- When the sacral chakra is open, you are adaptable in body and brain. You are open, perky, and inventive
- A low or powerless vitality stream to your sacral chakra causes an absence of vitality and aspiration. You can likewise feel to a great degree discouraged and lazy
You can use Tangerine Quartz to open your mind to ideas outside of your belief system. It also cures trauma and helps to find the balance between giving and receiving in relationships. Citrine crystal motivates you to take action. It brings optimism and is a good for for aligning all the chakras. Red or Orange Carmelian stone increases motivation and endurance, leadership and courage.
The Solar Plexus Chakra (YELLOW)
- The solar plexus chakra speaks to your mind and how you see yourself in your reality. It’s related with the shading yellow, and it very well may be found in the upper stomach area
- When the solar plexus chakra is low or powerless, you feel frightful, and you can end up controlling. You need confidence, and you can’t express your feelings
- On a physical level, you additionally experience the ill effects of stomach related issues
- When the solar plexus chakra is dormant, you can’t resist the opportunity to feel feeble, particularly when you’re encountering a considerable measure of pressure
- You frequently feel like there are butterflies in your stomach, and like you can’t recapture command over your life
- When your solar plexus chakra is overactive, you want to control everything that you turn into a control freak
Chakra Stones: Amber, Lemon Quartz, Tiger’s Eye
Amber is not really a crystal but a fossilized tree resin, a natural purifier esteemed for its ability to relieve pain and anxiety like incense sticks. Use amber to discharge negative moods and deflecting energy from others, as well as generate a positive, uplifting current of energy. Lemon Quartz is good in filtering out distractions, aid concentration and open memory. It is a stone to use when fighting depression or a down mood. Tiger’s Eye stimulates taking action. It is a great stone for unclouding emotions and decision making.
The Heart Chakra (GREEN/PINK)
- The heart chakra speaks to your capacity to adore genuinely and to acknowledge others. Its chakra shades are pink and green, and this chakra is situated at the focal point of the chest
- When the heart chakra is feeble or low, you feel focused on, unpleasant, desirous, and on edge
- On a physical level, it can show as low or hypertension, low or high pulse, or sores and bumps in your bosoms
- Your heart chakra is frail in the event that you regularly end up having issues in your relationship. You additionally feel segregated from your friends and family. That is why it is so important to know the chakra colors and meanings to be able to heal and unblock them
- You have an overactive heart chakra on the off chance that you turn out to be excessively connected, making it impossible to things, and this result in you being excessively enthusiastic without fail
Rose Quartz is a calming and reassuring crystal. It stimulates empathy and forgiveness of others and clears out jealousy and anger. Being a stone of love, tenderness and sensuality, Rose Quartz is a powerful aphrodisiac, it stimulates sensual imagination and encourages unconditional love. People often call Malachite the “stone of transformation”. It is used for deep energy cleaning, bringing healing and positive transformation. Jade is great confidence booster and a lucky stone. Some people even believe it to be a stone of eternal youth. It brings energies of love, wealth, and health as well as encourages you to pursue ambitions.
The Throat Chakra (BLUE)
- The throat chakra speaks to expressions and correspondence. It very well may be found at the throat territory, and its chakra shading is blue
- When your throat chakra is frail or low, you feel a failure to convey yourself in a good way. You frequently can’t locate the correct words to state, and you here and there can’t resist the urge to falter
- There are sentiments of being misconstrued and secluded. On a physical level, you frequently experience the ill effects of a solid neck, tight jaw, and sore throat
- A throat chakra that is misaligned or imbalanced makes you unfit to express your fact
- When the throat chakra is overactive, you say the main thing that flies in your mind, regularly causing harmful words and unnecessary contentions
Turquoise improves mental health and the state of mind. It increases creativity, empathy, positive thinking, sensitivity, intuition, happiness and wisdom. The harmony of all of these mental characteristics result in a calmer state that leads to greater self-realization. Aquamarine is a perfect companion to calm fears and phobias. People call aquamarine a “Stone of Courage and Protection” and often use it to enhance spiritual communication and clear communication blocks. Blue Lace Agate is a very supportive stone. This calming stone promotes the acceptance of the emotions. It can help those who may be feeling depressed or worried.
If You Want To Improve Your Intuition Make Sure To Read About The Indigo Chakra Colors And Meanings
The Brow Chakra (INDIGO/PURPLE)
- The brow chakra speaks to your capacity to see and focus on the bigger view. It means your comprehension of the good and bad times of life
- Its chakra shading is indigo, and it very well may be found on the brow directly between the eyes
- When the third eye chakra is powerless or low, you encounter firmness, a solid neck, a foggy cerebrum, and an overactive personality
- You have a feeling that you can’t compose your life or envision what you need to occur with it. Knowing the chakra colors and meanings gives you a powerful instrument you can use for the good of yourself and your beloved ones
- You have an overactive third eye on the off chance that you experience the ill effects of bad dreams each night. You additionally feel like you’re stuck in a passionate trench
Amethyst is healing emotional and physical ailments. It enhances your intuition and encourages inner spirituality and strengths. Purple Fluorite cures scars, both physical and emotional. It eases headaches and arthritis, helps bones and teeth. Lapis Lazuli helps to discover self-awareness and allows self-expression. This stone also helps to reveal inner truth, encouraging the qualities of honesty, compassion and morality.
The Crown Chakra (WHITE/GOLD)
- The crown chakra speaks to divine motivation. Its chakra shading is gold and white, and it tends to be found at the highest point of the head
- When the crown chakra is frail or low, you feel unclear about your identity and the reason why you are here in this world
- You are stiff in your reasoning, and you feel lost and unmotivated
- You can’t think plainly when you’re under a considerable measure of pressure
- You have an inclination that you’re experiencing existence with no particular reason or heading, making you feeling lost and unverifiable
Selenite helps to remove all energy blockages in the body, quiet your mind and give you mental clarity. Selenite crystals are also used to awaken or strengthen telepathic abilities. Clear Quartz can expand consciousness to stimulating the chakras and facilitating open communication. For those seeking for clarity of mind, clear quartz will eliminate energy blockages and will allow energy to flow smoothly throughout the body.
29 Norman Avenue, Brooklyn, NEW YORK
All rights reserved Crystal Shop © 2015
About Crystal Shop:
Crystals make a long way from sacred earth to your house – On behalf of Crystal Shop we do our best to make their journey as ethical as possible. Our Mission:
Ethically Mined Crystals
Sustainable & Eco Friendly
Child Labor & Cruelty Free